Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What a great Knight

On Saturay, my mom, Alan, Kyle an Aaron drove out here from AZ for our annual Christmas after Christmas weekend. They got here late saturday night. So our weekend didnt start until sunday. From Mom and Alan to all the kids was a trip to medevil times. and let me just tell you if you have never been you should go. I had a blast. Our knight was the BLUE KNIGHT. and he did well, he didnt win. super bummer but he made it all the way to the end. and he was awefully cute. :) I dont think I ever cheered so loud in my life. and I have been to a lot of sport events and have been known to cheer for my packers standing on couches. But this was true entertainment. The food was good too. It is safe to say that everyone had a good time. Thanks Mom and Alan. now onto the pictures.







{Mom and Maddie showing off BLUE table 8, where the loudest cheers were for sure}

{Princess Maddie}

{Let the fun begin}

{the BLUE KNIGHT, we for sure chanted the loudest for him, he even threw a rose to Madison :) }

{Maddie and her Knight}

{Kake was very pleased with our knights good looks. he smelled good too}

{My turn with the knight}

{Thanks Mom and Alan for a great night cheering for our Blue Knight}

{It is safe to say Brandon and myself had a great time}

{My prince charming}


{All of us with the princess}

No comments:

Post a Comment