Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 28: The Aftermath

When your world shatteres into a million pieces on the floor, its hard to put those pieces back together again. It will never be the same.
This is my last post on the Brien Project this year, it will be back next year. My blog will go back to just me blogging about whatver my heart desires. Doing the Brien Project has helpe me express the way I feel and I am greatful for all that read it.
The aftermath so much of this project has been dedicated to who my brother was. I want to take this time and show you all the lives he touched in such a short time. There is a basketball court dedicated to him at ramona jr high, a tree planted in memory of him at Anna Borba Elemenatry, an award in his name given at Ramona jr high and for Brien, Katie and Curtis there are three tress planted on the corner of Walnut and Euclid.  These three kids are still touching lives today. Thank you so much to all the family and friends who were able to come to the ghetto fire and those that were with us in spirit and were praying. Words could never express our love and gratitude to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment