Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Brien Project extended

So I know I keep saying that this is my last post on the Brien Project at least 2 times but I have decided that I dont only think of Brien once a year I think of him all year around So the Brien Project is here to stay. I wont post on it daily again until next year but I will pop back every now and again. I have another Blog that will now host my everyday whatever living called 15 minutes with Aimee. There you will find my regular post, pictures both personal and from AimeeLeigh Photography. So if you still want to send me something on Brien feel free to, this blog is here to stay. Dont forget to follow me on the new blog too. Thank you everyone who took the time to read this blog about Brien. He is truly missed greatly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment