Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 20: Holidays Part 2 ~ Christmas

So has you can imagine the holidays growing up are super crazy at my house. 8 Kids dont seem to be too quiet when santa comes to town. We have so many traditions between my two houses that I could even began to describe them all. From Christmas eve service, to santa, to singing happy birthday Jesus,to secert santas, to having all the kids sleep in the same room. I mean the list goes on and on. Of course now that Brien is gone alot of those tradition have been put aside for new ones. Christmas with Brien and the rest of the siblings was always a sight to see. I am sure to a stranger it would look chaotic but in reality it was truely orginized. Brien was always animated about his gifts. And anytime the christmas chaos was over Brien would run straight to his friends houses to show off his gifts and to play with them. Well here is Brien and family during christmas time











No comments:

Post a Comment