Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 26: The gift of Love

So today is valentines day... which is nice and all dont get me wrong but it always no matter what makes me sad. 10 years ago this was the last day my brother ever said goodnight to my parents and his siblings. The last day he he watched the sunset. But I wouldnt trade the 14 years I had with him for anything. He taught me how to love, and what love really is. He saved my life. I am by no means a writer and so words are fleeting to me but pictures that I can do. I speak pictures. So today with all the love in my heart I made this video. It brings me to tears just talking about it. I hope this video shows you just a glimpse of who Brien was, a boy full of love, life and laughter.

*Disclaimer get the box of tissues out*

No comments:

Post a Comment