Sunday, February 5, 2012

Today is/was superbowl sunday. I am sure Brien was rooting and cheering and enjoying himself with the best seat in the house.

I had this great blog post in mind today but I could find the pictures to go with it and now I am tired and have a headache so.. I am going to keep this one short and sweet.

I know Brien would have enjoyed watching the game, playing a little football in the streets and eating tons of food. I am sure that is what he hoped all of you did. This picture was taken at my Nana's house in Yucca Valley. We played a lot of football in her backyard. Along with shooting guns, feeding the bird and coyotes, watching movies and playing with her tortoises. Who knows Brien and Nana are prolly up in heaven right now doing all those things together. Happy Superbowl Sunday folks. May you remember that no matter the score remember to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment