Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Brien Andrew!

Today is Brien's 25th birthday..

On my facebook page I ask if anyone want to wish Brien a Happy Birthday. I got quite a few responses.

Here are some of the happy birthdays.

Happy birthday Brien! I wish I had the honor to meet you, but I got to meet the people most like you and I'm so grateful for that. ♥ Love Natalie

‎25 years ago today I gave birth to my son, Brien Andrew. He brought so much joy and laughter to our family. I am blessed that I had 14 wonderful years with him before he went home to Jesus. He still lives in my heart and in the heart of all my children, my husband and all who knew him. I will always cherish the years I had with him and I so look forward to seeing him again one day in heaven. Thank you Jesus for your peace and keeping Brien safe and holding him on your knees!! Happy Birthday Brien!! You will always be my little man and the heart of the game!! I love you forever and always!! Muah!! Love Mom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIEN!!!! LOVE YA!!!! Love your stepdad, Alan

 Happy Birthday Brien! We love you and miss you! Love, Aunt Cathy :)


Happy 25th Birthday, Brien Andrew Maloney. 25 woulda looked damn good on you! I can't believe it's been 11 years without you.... I just hope we still make you proud lil buddy!! ♥ Kelley-Rose

Happy birthday Brien!! I can't believe you would have been 25 and able to rent a car! I can't help but wonder if you would have been able to see over the steering wheel though! ;) I miss you each and everyday but then again I look at how blessed I am and I know it's because I have you as my guardian angel! Continue resting in piece!! I love you so much! Can't wait to reunite with you in heaven one day ♥ Love your baby sis, Kaitlyn

happy birthday! Love Roxy

Happy Birthday. Love Alyssa

♥ Happy birthday Brien Love Ashley

Happy 25th bday Brien, This year we did the impossible and made the Clippers good just for you... Miss you bro. Love Kyle

Happy Birthday Bro I miss you and love u cant believe u r 25years old can't wait to see u again  Love your sis, Katie

Thinking of and missing our Brien today... It's his 25th Birthday!!! Love You! Love your stepmom Jan

Happy 25th birthday to a very missed and loved brother of mine! ♥ Love your sis Stacey

Happy Birthday to Brien!! Love Kristin

Happy Birthday Brien love your friends, Dana, Ashley, Candice J., Jessica, Tami, Charise, Erik, Laila, Nicole, Lyn,  Andria, Kisha, Amy, Daniel, Zaria, Shay, Cecelia, Mandy,Reginald,Beatriz, Jamie,Amanda, Katie M, Stephanie, Alex, Melissa,Katie S, Giulie, Susie,Kyle A., Sean, Rebekah, Trina, Amber, Missy, Carly, Katelyn H., Lauren, Samuel, Bethany, Ryan, Cheyenne, Sean P., Bryon, Mely, Nichole, Adrienne, Brandon O., David O., Robyn, Kelly,  Kirsten, Robert R., Pat, Gina, Michelle,  Robyn C., Ami K., Todd,  Steven, Carlos, Jamie A., Ryan R., Keith, Chris, Shannon, Nicole A., Mike, Joshua, Jilda, Ray, Mark H., Kelsie, Katy N, Nathan N., Phil C., Bonnie, Rachel M. LouAnn, Rose, Jae, Linda B., Anthony, Sandra S. Ileana, Audrey, Mike T., and Aaron. (I hope I got everyone)


The other day my niece, Madison, wanted to make sure that the world knew "I love my uncle Brien. I wanted to meet him and someday I will. I love him. Happy Birthday Uncle Brien!"

Dear Brien,
I hope you know just how much you are loved and missed. I just wanted to say on your special day how much I love you. You were such a great little brother. The world and my life are a little sadder without you in them. I know that even to this day you still touch lives. You are a hero in my eyes. Thank you for teaching me just how to live. I love you. Happy Birthday my white chocolate.
Love always your big sis,
Aimee!


Thank you to everyone who remembers Brien on his birthday and for all those that wish us, his family, just kind words, well wishes, thoughts and prayers. It truely means alot to us.

*This year for the blog I am looking for some great funny stories of Brien. Feel free to send them to me*

No comments:

Post a Comment