Thursday, February 2, 2012

Its that time of year again.

Today is February 2nd which means tomorrow is the 3rd. What would have been Brien's 25th birthday. 12 days later marks the 11th year he went to heaven. Not a day, a hour, a minute goes by where I don't think of him. That I don't wish he was here, making me smile, making me laugh, making me try new things meet new people. All though I know he can see everything, I still feel like I want to tell him everything he is missing.
Of course this month also mean the Brien Project is back in full force. For which I need your help. If you want to write something about him or to him or just send pictures please feel free.
{In this picture I have always seen an older version of Brien we were never blessed to actually see}
Brien will never be forgotten. His legacy lives in each one of us. Brien you are missed. I am glad you have your best friends with you but we miss the three of you down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment