Tuesday, November 30, 2010

And at it again

So I have been a little bummed these past 3 days or so.. but I have decided not to let it get me down. As hard as it is. But I know God has better plans for me. I was wondering when I woke up today where the heck did the time go?? Its freakin Nov 30th. Tomorrow it the first day of the last month of 2010. I just got used to saying 2010 and now in 32 days its going to be 2011?? (side note I almost wrote 2010 again oops) I have a jammed packed first week of december, Today busy working on pictures I NEED to get out this week. Good thing I am almost done with the last order, just a couple of tweeks to do on the others, then bank today, blog of course, laundry, start on the other two orders, unpack, figure out how I am going to arrange my room, get my boyfriends xmas list to give to my mother to give to his secret santa, look for a job,buy xmas shirts for pictures tomorrow hopefully disneyland with the boyfriend, at dland taking my xmas pictures by the amazingly wonderful photographer Dorothy, enjoy disneyland, maybe make it back in time for some crafting at mosiac, thrusday, more editing, clean the bathroom, more unpacking, hanging pictures, work on my xmas cards, post office, grocery shopping, dinner with stacey and mike and the beautiful smart wonderful niece of mine Maddie, Friday, editing, unpacking, xmas cards, maybe hang with my monsters, Saturday taking my sister, stacey and mike and maddie's xmas pictures, edit a few for her cards, nicoles cards (got to work on them before that too), everyones cards tweeks, Kake's 20th birthday party :), Sunday church THANK THE LORD i get to go :) somewhere in there i have to make a costume for kake's party for me and brandon. and do lots of editing. anything I am missing??? i feel like it. haha. So here is a sneak peek of another family's pictures. Yay.





{I love when moments like this happen when I photograph, simple truly them moments. This picture makes me smile}


{Ok so this is a totally different edit for me.. I like it. Hopefully others do too. Let me know what you think}


{Serioulsy Kid your a heartbreaker with those eyes. :) }


{Family moments captured are perfect moments caught}

{Yes I have posted this one before but doesnt it deserve another looksee??}

Well back to the grind folks, No bumming for me. Even if I dont know how I am going to make it through. I can see a light. God is my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment